Pharrell x adidas NMD Hu Trail
Release Date: February 23rd, 2018
Style Code: AC7031
Pharrell Williams’s next collaborative collection with adidas is set to drop on February 23. Dubbed the Hu Holi “Blank Canvas” collection, it is inspired by the spring Hindu festival Holi and includes three signature footwear silhouettes as well as apparel.
While Holi is celebrated by attendees painting their bodies and flinging brightly hued powders in the air, the Holi “Blank Canvas” collection stands in stark contrast with its crisp white colorways. You can either wear the pack in its pristine condition, or cover it in Holi’s wildly colored powders for a unique and individualized style.
The pack consists of three sneakers and one track top. Depending on your location, the sneakers will be available online and in-store at adidas, as well as select retailers. The adidas Confirmed app may be used again for the release of the Hu NMD to avoid overcrowding outside adidas flagship stores.
Adidas x Pharrell does it again
- The color way is absolutely beautiful, a staple to add to any nmd lovers collection.
- The “World” tag is very subtle, unlike previous Human Race versions.
- The Cream works very well with the design, especially with the shoe laces and white boost mid-soles.
- At first glance nothing is out of the ordinary, but the track on the outsole can be an eye sore.
- The price point isn’t too expensive at $250, but the resale will be $600-$800.